, , , , ,

MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS [PART 13]


I'm getting used to review Starbucks' food & drinks from home. I don't know when will this social distancing end, some of Starbucks' outlets are still not allowing customers to dine in though. 

So these were what I ordered at Starbucks this weekend:


Actually most of them are my basic non-coffee order when I'm at Starbucks. Since I'm not a daily coffee drinker so sometimes I don't really in the need to order coffee, so I just buy juices or cookies and waffle. 

VANILLA SWEET CREAM COLD BREW (tall - IDR 47K)

Okay so continuing my last post about Starbucks' cold brew this time I tried the one with vanilla sweet cream. The combination of vanilla richness and strong coffee into one cup. We can't underestimate Starbucks' cold brew they seriously offers us a good taste of coffee. 

I love how the vanilla cream didn't too syrupy and had a natural sweetness, I even added only a little pinch of sugar. I amaze how both coffee and vanilla taste didn't dominate to each other cause both of the taste were strong. Good recommendation for a cold brew lover.



BERRI APPLE & ORANGE JUICE (IDR 20K each)

Probably two of my most ordered drinks from Starbucks. Starbucks' also offers us healthy pack menus like yoghurt or bottled fresh juices and I love all of them. Both of them were refreshing and 100% steamed. Both apple & orange juices were made organically from fresh fruit, so don't misunderstood that it wasn't made from concentrate. 

Since it made up from fresh fruit so both of them were naturally sour. I could taste the natural sweetness as well that balance the fruity sour. It's very healthy to consume everyday to rehydrate your day. 




CARAMEL & CHOCOLATE STROOPWAFEL (IDR 22K each)

Stroopwafel is a basic Dutch cookie with waffle shaped and very thin but doughy. 2 waffle layers stacked up with rich caramel syrup filling in between, seriously an extreme delicious snacks. 

The difference between Caramel & Chocolate Stroopwafel was the half chocolate cover on it. Caramel is an original one meanwhile Chocolate Stroopwafel is the original with half chocolate coat covering both side of the waffle. 

I think the original one was too sweet so I prefer the one with chocolate cover, cause the chocolate coat was quite dark and bitter or it balanced the caramel sweetness. I love how chewy this waffle was in my mouth and when the caramel melted was heavenly delicious. Better served with Espresso drink. 








Starbucks is certainly has the best caramel ingredients on every menu and I will always coming back for more !


photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment