, , , , ,

MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS [PART 12]



How're you all doing ? I hope all of you are safe & healthy!

Still on our self quarantine, I bought Starbucks and brought them home. Here in Indonesia, the government still managing the social / physical distancing rules so all restaurants are still not allowed to open for dine in. 

Here's what I bought for my second Starbucks' home edition:



COLD BREW COFFEE (tall - IDR 41K) & SPRING SEASON BLEND SAKURA DARK ROAST WHOLE BEAN COFFEE 250g (IDR 160K)

Cold brew has a very simple coffee making method as the most effective solution to avoid watery coffee. Cause you only need to mix them simply and put them in a refrigerator afterwards. Pour it on one cup of ice every time you want to drink it. 

Starbucks' cold brew surprisingly very flavourful, it's not too bitter for me. The coffee came in a very smooth texture, no need to add extra sugar actually. 


Different like other menu I order, I picked home whole bean coffee to brew it myself. I chose this Spring Season Sakura Blend, it's a dark roast bean from Papua New Guinea and Colombia, sun-dried beans from Ethiopia and aged Sumatra. 



Dark roast is mentioned as the longest roasting coffee beans after medium and light roast. It creates a bolder coffee taste and less dense. You need to grind the beans firstly before brew it, so you better prepare a coffee grinder. 

I made two versions of coffee with these beans, one was dark coffee and another was coffee milk. 



Well the taste was very sweet with a light dark cherry tasting notes, it also had a nice aroma. Most whole bean coffee creates a very strong taste which I don't really like, but this one is not too strong yet too light. This coffee is a definition of cuteness. 

I personally think that it's not a good idea to make a coffee milk with these beans, because I don't really like how it taste. It's better to serve it only with sugar or probably little bit of creamer. 

Oh and Starbucks has a Buy 1 Get 1 Promo for this whole beans, it's totally worth! Make sure you don't miss the deal !!


 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment