, , , , ,

My kind of #STAYHOME kit - for a productive day



Hi May!
Hope you're kind to all of us, hope you can cure this pandemic real soon. Here I am, still on our self quarantine for one and a half month. Meanwhile, life must go on even though slowly, still struggling to find any activities to keep being productive. I've turning some part of my home into a reading room and what's next? I sum up some of my favourite things to have that can probably help me (or you) to being productive. 


Not So Silly - Sticker & Postcard Book by Naela Ali
Segala-galanya Ambyar by Mark Manson
Bunch of stationaries (Ordners, Scissors, Highlighters)




Well I finally need to set my own working desk at home to make my #workfromhome comfortable daily. So I need this printer to help me deal with paperworks. No more excuses for myself to delay my tasks just because I don't know where to print them down.


Not So Silly - Sticker & Postcard Book is not a novel, it's a file of cute postcards and stickers by one of Indonesian illustrator, Naela Ali. She has one fictional character named Gilly and she creates all of Gilly's facial expressions and other stuffs into cute stickers. She also attach many cute postcards for us to send to our family and friends. It's a fun thing to do sticking a cute stickers on my notebook or anywhere else!



Segala-galanya Ambyar is an Indonesian translated book version of Everything Is F*cked by Mark Manson. This is his second book after The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck. He came up with a lot of life philosophy about failure and how to gather yourself after that. This is personal development book but written in an excellent humour and eccentric point of view. 


While you have a lot of time at home you probably need to do things you can't while you busy running your daily life. Now it's your time, I bought some stationaries to embrace my creativity in writing and also organising. I took ordners to organise stuffs or important documents that I haven't file it yet like some of my travelling documents on my last trip to Greece or my media portfolios. 

Those stuffs help me to fill my free time with creativity and productivity. I organise things, write a note, read books or may be learn drawing. Just do whatever to keep your sanity at home. What's yours?

Stay safe & healthy everyone!


 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment