#STAYHOME


It's been almost two months since my first day of social distancing due to COVID-19 pandemic. I work from home, have an e-meeting, shop from home and try not to go outside as much as possible. This good cause is extremely important to flatten the virus' transmission curve, everyone's around the world do that. 

After 6 weeks at home I realize that it's very important for us to stay productive. Live our daily life like usual but stay inside. Thanks to technology, this #stayhome thingy is a lot easier on this era I believe.

When you're home try to keep dressing up and doing make up like your usual office / daily out. This to make your energy up and make you keep productive. 


To prevent ourself from boredom, we also should find new activities or hobbies to do while having a lot of time at home. I re-check my book shelf to see if there's any book I haven't read yet. I make this reading corner as a spot that I go mostly everyday.






I know somehow situation like this is depressing for a lot of people, me either I admit. But we have to do whatever's right to make this pandemic ends faster. Don't panic, listen to your own soul, take time to do things you like, exercise more, have a pet, play an online game, read a good book, watch movie, call a friend, just embrace this moment. We can make it, #stayhome !

Pants: ZARA

 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment