REVIEW: YSL Pure Shots Night Reboot Serum


Some women believe that we should put an investment on our face same as we spend on asset as an investment. That's the reason why skin care is so important. For me personally, one of the most important skin care to have is face serum, either for a day or night serum.

This time I pick YSL PURE SHOTS - NIGHT REBOOT SERUM for my night serum option. This serum is very suitable for working women who spend a lot of time outside and have a little time to take care of their skin. Well, I'm a 9 - 5 worker I admit and sometimes I need a skin care to make my face didn't look tired.



YSL Pure Shots - Night Reboot Serum is a daily pure shot of renewing care. Consist of Glycolic Acid and Moonlight Cactus Flower, this formula reduces the appearance of signs of fatigue for a refined, smoother, clearer and healthy-looking skin.

I should shake it before I apply it on my face. Just simply rinse thorough my face right after I use a toner especially around eye area because that's where all the face tiring indication came from. You are allow to use another skin care like moisturizer after that.

This serum absorbed easily and didn't have any medical or any smell.


On my first night using this serum, I woke up with a controlled oily face. My face seemed so dewy and brighter unbelievably. I used it every night to see how impactful the serum is and voila !

Me before using YSL Pure Shots Night Reboot Serum - No make up & edit, just an eyebrow pencil & natural lipbalm applied
After 14 nights using this serum on routine - No make up & edit, just an eyebrow pencil & natural lipbalm applied
My skin looks less tired and oily. Probably you can not see from the picture but some fine wrinkles around my eyes are gone. It also makes your face glowing, say goodbye to a tired face. All of my photos are using the same camera and with no filter and I used no make up at all.


Disclaimer, this is not a sponsored article. I wear this serum by my own desire and review it based on my experience and personal opinion. Thus, I recommend this serum for all the urban working ladies whose too busy to take a good care their own skin. No more tired & gloomy face!


 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment