, , , , ,

MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS [PART 11]



Or buy everything probably, cause this time I didn't only buy food / drinks, I also bought their exclusive merchandise. 

And this time is different cause it's home editions since we have to stay home due to COVID-19 pandemic, so I brought them to my house to get captured. 

Without further-a-do, here's what I bought:




CAFFE MOCHA HOT & COLD (IDR 53K)

Starting from now, if the drinks are available in cold, I will try it as well to compare which one is better. Well, Starbucks' Caffe Mocha is basically a Mochaccino, it's an espresso mixed with steamed milk and mocha syrup. I ordered with whipped cream for the cold one because I'm a big fans of whipped cream.




The composition of both coffee and milk are perfectly balance. Well the hot one was enjoyable but the cold one indulged my tongue. The coffee is not too sweet and bold with a light amount of milk but some people probably think that it's too creamy. I prefer the hot one cause it gives me more chill and taste better.



Oh and I also had their exclusive pouch called ISLAND EVENING SUMMER pouch. It's very cute with a big perfect size so I can put nearly everything from my daily bag. It has different picture on every side. 

The barista gives a supportive message as well for their customers. The message is a reminder for us to stay healthy and stay inside for everyone's safety. Good to go Starbucks!







 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment