, , , ,

Reminiscing AMANDA BYNES [PART 2]



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Even though year's changing already but I haven't continued my writings about Amanda Bynes. It's been a long time I know since my last article about Reminiscing AMANDA BYNES and then I found out recently from Paper Magazine that Amanda Bynes are coming back to showbiz ! I am a big fan of her and I am so happy she's back. So I think this might be the right time for me to continue my article about her. So let's talk about some of her past life...


HER BUSINESS


She once collaborated with Steve & Barry's to make her own clothing line called "Dear". She was able to manifest her passion of drawing by opening her own line on 200 Steve & Barry's stores among New York. Her clothing line was basically stylish casual fashion with affordable price. She sold jeans, T-shirt, dresses and so many more.

She once told "I wanted a clothing line that made affordable fashionable, because it is really hard when you're in school and maybe your parents can't afford or won't let you get the expensive clothes and you still want to be wearing the hip thing. I think that it's now hip to have affordable clothes." Some of her products were also worn on her movie set Sydney White.



Too bad we can't find her "Dear" brand anymore cause it's no longer exist.


HER LOVE AFFAIR

She once rumored dating Taran Killam, a guy who also played on The Amanda Show and had an opportunity to act in the same set on Big Fat Liar movie. Unfortunately, their relationship ended on 2003. Didn't take a long enough time for her to be single, she fell in love with her own co-star on What I Like About You, Nick Zano. After three years being single, she was again being rumored dating her co-star, this time was Channing Tatum, her co-star from She's The Man movie. 



They were reportedly broke up on 2006 and since then she continued her love life with a very much roller coaster alike. 

HER CAREER

People had already seen her acting talent since she was 3 years old when she acted on stage with her sister Jillian. She trained her acting career at comedy camp and taught by two famous comedian trainer Arsenio Hall and Richard Pryor. When she was 7 years old, she appeared on Bunch a Crunch Candies commercial, she was very cute and little back then. 

Amanda on Bunch a Crunch Candies Commercial

Before she debuted, she often played a stage drama act like Annie, The Secret Garden and The Sound of Music. Finally, she entered to Nickelodeon and played on All That for six years.

Her appearance on All That

So I can not wait for her come back she claimed last month. She's one of my favorite comedian and I always enjoy watching her movies. I think I should continue writing this article next to give more information about her. 


 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png

Source: 
Gogirl! Magazine 2007
Paper Magazine
buzzfeed.com
fanpop.com
cosmopolitan.com
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment