, , , , ,

MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS [PART 8]



Here I go again, strolling around at Starbucks trying many different menus. I have been tying so many various food and beverages from this coffee shop and will happily continue to do so probably until I don't have any food to order yet. Hahahaha

Anyway, let's go check out my latest order from Starbucks...


CHEESE QUICHE (IDR 34K) & CAPPUCCINO - Tall additional Vanilla Syrup (IDR 48K)

Honestly that was my first time I tried cheese quiche so I think I had no benchmark yet. I don't really know any cooking process of this tasty-looking food but I think it tasted almost the same with Mac & Cheese.



For most of people I believe this eatable cheese quiche are match for brunch. 

One thing tasty for sure from this food is their tasty melted and full cheese, combined with crust bread and served heavenly with chili sauce. The cheese were in a very full portion but didn't cause bellyful. 

Their crust edge was in a perfect crust, not to crunchy or soft. This food just won my belly!



Starbucks' Cappuccino nicely brewed with light cream and milk. I couldn't understand, it was just nice that's it. I added a little extra vanilla syrup but turned out to be useless because their cappuccino was very strong. This flavored drink is one of my recommendation from Starbucks.




So make your own decision which food or beverages you would like to order in Starbucks. Or may be you already have your fav one? See you!


 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment