, , , ,

MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS [PART 5]



Coming back to this place over and over again could be very boring for some of you. But thanks to MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS segment that won't let me try the same menu at each of my visit. 

I spent a very long time that afternoon at Starbucks, cause I was waiting for some friends to join me. Without further ado, look to what I got at this visit:


CHICKEN MARGARITA SANDWICH (IDR 44K) and VANILLA LATTE *tall (IDR 48K)

That was my first chicken menu I've tried so far from Starbucks and I was not disappointed at all. Their chicken was very thick and grilled beautifully. I love how they mixed the seasoning, like they could know how much they should pour pepper at the right portion on the chicken. 





Look at that beautiful ingredients colliding into one and what made it complete was they finished it with tasteful and thick mayo. One thing that made me feel not satisfied enough was the bread. It's too tough I think, but don't worry the rest of it was amazing.


FYI, I really love Vanilla. I love how it smells and tastes. So this beverages is nice to me. It's like I felt no sugar at all. The coffee was very smooth and clean. I have nothing to say they just made the best Vanilla Latte. Just believe me. 


So it's all that. All I can tell you to my latest try at Starbucks. I am still excited to what might come next. Are you?



 photo 3aebfe5c-29eb-43c2-8e80-c05257d8b937_zpsyqqhdvtm.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment