, , , ,

ISLAND CREAMERY - FLAVOR BLISS, ALAM SUTERA


Hey ho everyone!

So last weekend I relished my day at Island Creamery - The Flavor Bliss with my boyfriend. It was a tiny yet beautiful store with two floors (2nd floor is only available for reservations).  Island Creamery basically sells desserts, I found a lot of yummy desserts there like variant taste of ice cream, cake, waffle and so many more. But that time we came for dinner and we selected their main dish menu. 

I remembered I went there so long time ago, on 2015, I had my boyfriend's birthday celebration there that's why we could use the second floor. Since last week we appeared as a regular customer, didn't make any reservations for event, so we were settled at the first floor. 





Not better than the second floor (because their 2nd floor has beautiful view), but it was lovely. They have a lot of cute portraits and wall paintings. They have good lighting and seating as well with a giant mirror between them. Along with the good ambient that they can bring, let's see how their food taste like. 


BBQ Chicken Wrap (IDR 59K)

This dish came with spicy chicken chop wrapped by basic tortilla. The bread was cooked beautifully, not too crispy or though. The spicy chicken meat made it taste very nice, it was juicy and contrasted with crunchy bread and flavorful BBQ sauce so it was a perfect mix. Oh and I almost forgot to tell you that they also have melted mozzarella cheese in it. Worth with the price you spent for it. 





Ice Hazelnut Mocha + 1 Scoop Cookies & Cream Ice Cream (IDR 81K)

So much sweetness in a cup, really made my day. Can't explain how nice their Cookies & cream was cause it was nice, believe me. Very thick and creamy, they didn't blend the cookies too smooth so you still could taste big clump of cookies on your mouth. There's nothing special from the drink for me, it was just an ordinary Hazelnut Mocha, I felt grateful I add some Ice Cream. 



Bakmi Ayam Rica-Rica (IDR 41K), free Hot Tea

One thing for sure, they absolutely cooked the noodle right cause I had a perfect chewy noodle in my mouth. They were also capable to mix seasoning combination to create a well taste savory food. They served the noodle with two meatballs on a separated mini bowl and I believe that you will like their meatballs like I do. Island Creamery sure knows how to cook savory dishes!





Based on my visit, Island Creamery not only capable to serve good desserts but they also can cook savory food. I feel no disappointment at all for their food. I would be very happy to recommend you to come here and taste them by yourself. 




Visit this restaurant:
ISLAND CREAMERY
Jl. Alam Sutera Boulevard 
Flavor Bliss Alam Sutera
Ext Kav 11
Serpong, Tangerang
Indonesia
+62 811 932 6669

 photo 3aebfe5c-29eb-43c2-8e80-c05257d8b937_zpsyqqhdvtm.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment