, , , ,

ROTI BAKAR 88 - TANGERANG



Hi everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF US! 

Early on new year holiday me and my mom went to one place to look for dinner. This place actually already well known as a good place for young people to gather and spend many hours while eating. Yes, that was Roti Bakar 88. This resto spreads among so many cities even there are three branches near my home. We visited their branch on Pasar Lama area.

This restaurant serves many types of instant noodle, toast bread and desserts. With a friendly price, this place gained it's fame instantly. 



This place separated into three areas. One is indoor with open air (smoking available), indoor with AC (non smoking room) and outdoor area. I picked our seat at outdoor area. The outdoor area located behind the resto opposite to Cisadane river so you can have a meal while enjoying the view. 


WHAT WE ORDER ?

We didn't want to order noodles, our dinner menu filled with bread. 


ROTI PANGGANG COKLAT IDR 12K & JERUK DINGIN IDR 7K

Honestly we ordered it three times because one was not enough hahaha. I love the chocolate, and the bread toasted well.


ROTI ICE CREAM IDR 15K

This was so nice. I don't why but I satisfied enough with the ice cream. It was so plentiful, the ice cream and chocolate sauce. I just didn't really like the bread, I prefer the taste of ROTI PANGGANG COKLAT bread. But what can went wrong about ice cream right? They have three ice cream flavor mixed, Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla. 


Well, I guess that's all my dinner experience at Roti Bakar 88. Have you ever visit this resto on your area? Let me know what's your favorite menu and may be I'll try it on my future visit. 

Thank you for reading everyone! SEE YA!

Visit this restaurant:
ROTI BAKAR 88
Pasar Lama
Jalan Kisamaun No. 118
Pasar Lama, Kota Tangerang
+62838 1280 1389
Open at 3 PM - 11 PM (Monday - Friday, Sunday) 3 PM - 12.30 AM (Saturday)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment