, , , ,

MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS [PART 1]


Good day everyone!

So I want to introduce you my newest challenge replacing my old ones, it is MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING. This challenge is basically the same with my TRY-IT-ALL challenge, but I just change the name to make it sounds more catchy. 

I also changed the restaurant that I used to pick into a new one. Why? Because I had a new title so I think it's necessary for me to change the restaurant also. And the food place that I choose is STARBUCKS COFFEE!! Well may be it's no longer called as Starbucks Coffee since they don't only sell coffee any more, they also serve many kinds of beverages and yummy meals. You can find Starbucks anywhere, on the corner of big avenue, at the malls, rest area and so many more. I have my closest Starbucks branch from my house is at Balekota Mall. 

As my very first part of this challenge, I want to try their very signature coffee so I tried :


STARBUCKS ESPRESSO WITH VANILLA IDR 44K

Honestly I am not a coffee addict, but I can enjoy drinking coffee. This espresso is perfect for me. I choose to add vanilla syrup because I can't drink black coffee too much or too bitter because my tummy won't stand it and my heart beat will be increasing, it's my natural body reaction. So far, I have to take a meal before drink coffee to avoid that reaction. Vanilla syrup wouldn't make it too bitter. 

Actually this espresso was nice, even though I asked them to add some vanilla syrup but the smell and the taste of coffee was still thick, it's like undisturbed by vanilla syrup. I love it so much but still I can't drink it too much. Starbucks just nailed it.

I know Starbucks may be is one of the best coffee shop and also one of your favourite. So let me help you by trying all of their menu and share it how it taste then you can have another recommended menu to pick.

See you on my next MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING - AT STARBUCKS!


XO 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment