, , , , , ,

RUMAH SOSIS - EAT.SWIM.PLAY

THE VERY CUTE MINERAL WATER PACKAGING
I know this place from a magazine I red so I set this vacation with my family and my boyfriend just want to figure out what's our there. Actually this is an amusement park in a small range and also a restaurant. Since this place is called Rumah Sosis, so the main theme of this place is Sausage. We have already greeted by big sausage cosplay at the front.

 There were so many games to play, it will be really fun if you go to this place with your family. Some of the games that I still remember are horse riding, ATV, pool, flying fox and so many more. 
You have to pay Rp. 3.000,- per person for entrance but you have to pay again for another games. Too bad I didn't try another outdoor activities because it's rain so it was closed. Even so, I spent my time at the swimming pool (you have to pay for about Rp. 30.000,-).

ORDINARY YET STILL GOOD SWIMMING POOL
 This swimming pool is good for family because there's a lot of small activities. They have large swimming pool up to 2 meters height, mini basketball rink, mini water boom, water pistol, and also there were unique small Jacuzzi.

JACUZZI WITH LOVELY HOT WATER FOR FOUR PERSON

Even thought the place is not really extraordinary but I have a very good family vacation. Don't come here at rainy day because there's less option for you to play here. 
 If you are hungry after you play just go to their Rumah Sosis Resto & Shop, most of their menus are sausage of course. I pick Black Pepper Sausage and it tasted really good. After that, I shopped at Sosis Shop and I brought home the Bock Wurst and Black Pepper sausage (it was handmade so I love it so much). 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment