,

Every Family Has Problems

I believe that OUR FAMILY IS THE ONE WHO BUILD US. So I think I won't be able to become who I really am without my parent's support and dedication. From every problem that have been faced by me and my family I believe I finally know that you have to be grateful for your family no matter what. 

I did hear many stories about family matter from my friends, TV, talk show, my relatives. Since then I must say, every family has problems. I never found any family who doesn't have any problem, no matter if their family is rich, complete, in a good health or have too much material to spend, they still have problems. So don't bother too much if your family have so many problems, these problems and drama should make your character built into the stronger one :)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment