, , , , ,

MUTE TRIES EVERYTHING AT STARBUCKS [PART 16] - with their alternative plant-based milk


It's interesting to know that Starbucks has plant-based milk as an alternative for vegan customer. They have soy milk, almond milk and oat milk. I bought some coffee with soy milk and almond milk to try their wellness on its sip. Let's see any other menu that I bought.

HAZELNUT LATTE with SOY MILK - Tall (IDR 59K) & CARAMEL MACCHIATO with ALMOND MILK - Tall (IDR 76K)



I'm sorry I forgot which one which in this picture :( they both looked alike. Both were mixed very good but I think Hazelnut Latte fit better with soy milk. Perfect combination as dairy-free consumption, it's refreshing. For Caramel Macchiato with Almond Milk, I think the taste of almond milk was too dominant so I could rarely taste the caramel and the coffee itself. But it's less creamy so match for you who doesn't really like creamy coffee drink. 

VIA VANILLA LATTE - 4 sticks inside (IDK 70K)


You know, for a quarantine time like this, this product is very convenient. Simple, instant and not disappointing. The vanilla smell was so tempting. I made both hot and cold version, and I liked the hot ones better. Oh I purchased this cute Starbucks cup only for IDR 250K, really lighten up my afternoon coffee and music day. 


VIA COLOMBIA - 3 sticks inside (IDR 25K) & VIA ITALIAN ROAST - 3 sticks inside (IDR25K)


I started becoming a fan of Starbucks' instant coffee, they didn't degrade their quality. I choose Italian Roast over Colombia cause Colombia was too acid for me, since my stomach is not really an acid coffee friendly. But anyway, Colombia coffee tasted very rich and create a very smooth flavor. 

Italian Roast has more bitter taste than Colombia, it's refreshing. A total high quality coffee beans. I suggest to make this both products with the coffee machine. 


I think my coffee journey with Starbucks is very interesting, I can't wait to try all of their menus, I'm half way there :)

photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment