, ,

COTTONINK MARKET - Senayan City HAUL ! [in a trip to BANDUNG]


COTTONINK is holding their exciting market with many local brands featured! I always feel excited with local market cause I can find a super curated local product in rare and high quality. COTTONINK Market will be held from 15 March to 14 April 2021 at Cottonink, Senayan City Mall Jakarta, 2nd Floor. 

I found a lot a lot of interesting stuff there, not only fashion items but also home decor or even plants! I'll show you what did I get from Cottonink Market. Ohh and these photos are taken from my short trip in Bandung with my boyfriend. 





Basket - IDR 90K
CRE Body Oil - IDR 190K
Calatea Lancyfolia Plant - IDR 150K
Oversized Square Top - IDR 165K
Lilac Cropped Sweater - IDR 179K
Purple Pants - IDR 225K

100% affordable right?! 

I love what I got from this market, I've been looking for the great body oil and I found this CRE with cinnamon aromatic. The rustic basket is cute as well I can use it as my glasses box. 

FYI, this is the first time I shopped for plant hahaha I'm not really into plants, my mom does, but me, not really. But this plant is really cute and melt my heart, I put them on my house's terrace and looks even cuter. 

Meanwhile, everyone must be in love with affordable fashion products right? I love what I got and mix them with my outfit. Korean lilac and purple color are on trend right now and I found them well!




All photos were taken in Bandung. 



Got matching mask with the top :D











So, you still have a chance to grab something interesting from Cottonink Market, once again I told you that it's still available until 14 April, happy shopping :)



photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment