,

My new obsession: EAR CLIMBERS & EAR CUFFS



Been in love with these very cute jewelries!!! Ear cuffs and ear climbers, both are my new obsessions, like seriously. Never wore or bought it before to be honest, but I randomly strolled to an online jewellery store and like it in a sudden, even like it more when I wore it. 







They are apparently very elegant to be worn, understated and beautiful. It was tricky to wear it at first but I made it eventually. Little tips to fit it perfectly on your ears without getting slipped down, bend it slightly, give a little press to the curves to match the size of your ears. 

You can wear it on almost every occasion, both formal or just an ordinary fun hang out. 











All Ear Climbers & Ear Cuffs: Kapal-Laut

 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment