, , , ,

Reminiscing AMANDA BYNES [PART 3]

Amanda Bynes on Body By Milk Campaign 
Here goes my last part of Reminiscing AMANDA BYNES article and please do forgive me for taking the last part very long time. If you guys may be forget to what I've shared about her, you can go check this one the for the first part and this for the second one.

Okey, so we've talked about her life, her family, her career and her love life, on this last part of Reminiscing AMANDA BYNES I will only shared you a short trivia fact of Amanda Bynes that you probably didn't know yet. Check this out!


  • Amanda Laura Bynes was apparently a straight A student when she was in high school. She graduated on Oaks High School with a lot of good remarks. 

  • She ranked 5th place on "25 Hottest Stars Under 25" in 2006 by Teen People Magazine. She's one of the young celebrity who had 2.5 million USD earnings before she was 21 years old. Yash girl!

  • Quotes by Amanda "It's like being the hot girl at the high school party. I was never that girl. I grew up with terrible acne and feeling insecure. I was tall and skinny. I didn't feel pretty at all, and guys didn't even like me. That's why I got into comedy."

  • She's a pet lover. She had ever taken care a lot of pets started from dogs named Tootsie Roll and Betty Boop, cats named Subbie, Dubbie and Tiger, and she also even had a fish named Bella. 

  • Since she was a kid she wore contact lenses.

  • Amanda had ever chosen to voice over in many films such as Rugrats as Taffy, Robots as Piper and Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure as Nellie.

Amanda Bynes as Taffy in Rugrats

Piper in Robots voiced by Amanda Bynes
and this is Nellie from Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure also voiced by Amanda

Source:
bodybymilk.com
wikipedia.com
Gogirl! Magazine 2007
frankiesfacts.com
poohadventures.fandom.com

 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment