I got a SIBERIAN HUSKY... plush toy


Hello world !

Yesterday I spent my Saturday going to IKEA and randomly in love with Siberian Husky plush toy. I am actually obsessed with anything cute but too bad my mom won't let me keep a living dog as a pet so I just bought a dog plush toy, that's kinda same thing I guess. 











So if you want me to choose between cat or dog, of course I'll pick CAT! I had ever managed myself to look after one female cat when I was a teenager. I really loved her, I took a good care of her but not long after she gave birth of 6 cute kittens she passed away. I was extremely sad and my dad didn't want me to keep all of those kittens, he told me to give them to my friends who can handle nurturing kittens. Since then I don't really think to adopt another pet even though I want. 



Black Cardigan : COTTON ON
Dotted Dress : COLORBOX
Flat : STRADIVARIUS









 photo Signature New_zps5uipkopo.png
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment