, , , , ,

Sapu Lidi Resort & Cafe


Who doesn't know Sapu Lidi Resort & Cafe in Bandung? This back-to-nature concept resort provide a hommy and comfortable lodging. Too bad I didn't get a chance to stay there because it's full rent and there's no more room left, but I will still share to you all about my experience in having dinner there. 

Firstly me and my family decided to have a short vacation to Lembang - Bandung. But since we didn't get a room at Sapu Lidi so we chose to stay in my family's villa at Puncak. After two days stayed at Puncak, we stopped by to Lembang to had dinner at Sapu Lidi. 


This is a very beautiful restaurant with the touch of nature, This resto is also highly recommended for family gathering. It consist of so many wood Gazebos with thick and shady roof. 


The meals were dominated with Sundanese food with the Karedok as it's favorite menu. We also chose Chicken Satay and utterly proven that it's not a wrong choice. I'm in love with Nila Bakar as well. 




Overall I really love the romantic yet natural atmosphere that this resto able to create. And my most favorite menu is Nila Bakar. You don't have to worry about the price, it's so make sense for family quality time with approximately IDR 60 - 100 K per person, you can even reserve the table. I left so many photos for this Resto because I love the interior so much and I absolutely will be back here. 









Sapu Lidi Resort & Cafe
Jl. Sersan Bajuri Kompleks Graha Puspa Cihideung
Lembang, Bandung
022 2786 915

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment