What I’ll Wear To Celebrate Chinese New Year



Chinese New Year is about to come and I am over excited to celebrate it. Many person and families celebrate Chinese New Year in many different ways. Whether you go to family dinner, family lunch, have a vacation for the big family, or just hanging around at home and have a family chat also update about everbody’s live. Almost all of my dad’s family are celebrating Chinese New Year so almost every year I go to my aunt’s house to have family dinner as a celebration. This year I already prepare for my Chinese New Year outfit, of course it’s red and prosperity hahah



I mix some red and gold element cause it’s match perfectly and also on Chinese New Year theme. But I add some blue ring just to make a calming atmosphere beyond all of those firy look. 




For the make up I don’t really have a heavy one just a big fake eyelash. It’s important for me personally because I had a small eyes so I need to add extra detail onto my eyes. Chinese New Year might identincally close to Red Lipstick but I I have enough of reddish touch so I use nudish lipstick this time. 




I love having my hair simply tucked in a small bun cause it looks simple and bold.


So this is what I am gonna wear to New Year Celebration, so what about you? Do you celebrate it or just interested in wearing red on that day. Looking forward to 28th January!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment