, , , , ,

One Afternoon at MIO CARO CAFE


HI EVERYONE! Today I want to share about a nice cafe reference near my house. I just visited it yesterday and I will tell you guys about what I truly experienced.

It was a sunny and very calm afternoon so me and my boyfriend thought that it would be very nice if we chilled in a cafe and eat some good food. So we decided to come to Mio Caro Cafe. This cafe is placed in One PM Building, Jl. Boulevard Gading Serpong M5/17, Tangerang, Banten. Actually we planned to celebrate my last birthday here but we decided to celebrate in the nearer one. Since we had a perfect timing yesterday so here we were.

Mio Caro has a very good atmosphere, very calm and sweet. It's signatures are Sandwiches and Coffee. This cafe is covered by glass so it will be very good for us to sit there drinking coffee and see peoples and vehicles passing by. The music was enjoyable and One PM Building was not too crowded.






So how to order? Just come to their serving desk and all the menus are already there. You can tell what's menu you are interested in and you can choose whether paying it right after you order or after you finish your meal.
They have a very cute flower pot and little teddy on every table. So loveable!
WHAT WE ORDER

We dealt to order different menu so we could taste each other's food:p
WHAT WE ORDER?
MINE : SPICY TUNA SANDWICH & LATTE
HIS : HULA HULA BBQ & COLD CREAMY CHOCOLATE

Which one is better? I can't tell cause my sandwich & his taste differently unique. I love my sandwich cause the tune taste so good, it filled with creamy cheese also. While his sandwich is unique because it made of pineapple and BBQ Chicken. But I think my boy's sandwich tasted more unique cause I could taste juicy pineapple on every bite. I love the Salad too!
For the beverages, actually nothing special just love the latte and creamy chocolate tasted good as well. 
LATTE & TEDDY
Are you curious with the price? The price is based on cafe standard, not too expensive but not too cheap as well, the price is for about IDR 30K-70K for the food and IDR 10K-50K for the beverages.

COZY





So it was a very good experience having dinner in Mio Caro Cafe. Thank you so much for reading this review, I wish you guys can visit this cafe and share your opinion with me. BYE!
SEE YA!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment